Through INSME, Sponsors are able to communicate, both virtually and face to face, with Policy Makers, Intermediaries and SMEs. Through its ever growing network, its widely distributed monthly newsletter (INSMEnews), daily updated Internet portal and regular events, the Association offers a wide range of benefits for every typology of Sponsor.
Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
The OECD groups 35 member countries sharing a commitment to democratic government and the market economy. With active relationships with some 70 other countries, NGOs and civil society, it has a global reach. Best known for its publications and its statistics, its work covers economic and social issues from macroeconomics, to trade, education, development and science and innovation.
Italian Ministry of Economic Development
The Ministry of Economic Development is responsible for a wide variety of policies, including economic development and cohesion, energy and mineral resources, telecommunications, internationalisation and business incentives.
The INSME Association was financially sponsored by the Italian Government from 2004 to 2011.
Some of the many benefits of becoming an INSME Sponsor include:
- Premier positioning of INSME Sponsor’s logo and hotlink on the INSME portal, the INSME newsletter as well as on the e-mails updates for Members and the various brochures/folders produced for INSME and its numerous activities and events (including its annual meeting, award ceremony, training courses, workshops, etc.);
- Sponsor’s logo in the programme, on the invitations and on the posters for individual INSME events;
- Opportunity to set up an information booth and make a presentation of relevant activities and services during INSME meetings and/or at their relative meals;
- Occasion to connect with decision-makers and stakeholders from international organisations and governments that make up the audiences of the INSME portal, newsletter and events;
- Access to the full contacts list of the participants of INSME’s global network;
- Feature articles and/or interviews published both on the INSME portal and newsletter;
- Opportunity to include information material about their relevant activities or services within the INSME information packs;
- Promotion as INSME Sponsor in all media statements and articles published by/for the INSME Association;
- Possibility of the creation of specific forums and/or training events on arguments that are of particular interest to an INSME Sponsor;
- The right to use the INSME logo in Sponsor’s publications;
- Access to all INSME documentation and research results;
- Exclusivity, if required, therefore no competitor will be invited to sponsor the same event or activity;
- Chance to increase Sponsor’s profile amongst professionals seeking employment;
- Possibility to suggest themes for the ‘INSME Thematic Working Groups’ and Sponsors may also participate within these groups.
If you are interested in becoming a Sponsor, please contact the INSME Secretariat: