Activities for the attainment of the INSME Association's goals are carried out through the following governing bodies:
- the General Assembly, gathering all Members of the INSME Association;
- the INSME Board, the formal elected body made up of representatives of the INSME Members;
- the INSME Secretariat, the central operating body responsible for the management of the Association and for the execution and application of guidelines from the INSME Board;
- the Auditors Committee, responsible for the auditing of the financial statement and the budget of the INSME Association.
The following office bearers add to the above mentioned bodies:
the President, who is the legal representative of the Association.
- President of the INSME Association for the mandate 2015-2017 is Mr. Sergio Arzeni, Former Director at the OECD Centre for Entrepreneurship, SMEs and Local Development
the Vice-Presidents (maximum 4), who deputise for the President in any of his duties at his request.
Current Vice-Presidents are:
- Mr. Andrea Di Anselmo, Vice-President & Founding Member of META Group D.o.o.
- Mr. Ibrahim Ahmed Al Mansoori, Chief Operation Officer at Khalifa Fund for Enterprise Development
- Dr. Raimund Broechler, Senior Delivery Manager at Intrasoft International Luxembourg
The INSME Secretary General, who is in charge of all operational and technical activities involved in the management of the Network.
INSME Secretary General is Mr. Giovanni Zazzerini